The Eskay Camp is rich and made for mining, truly Elephant Country by any definition!
Situated in the heart of the Golden Triangle, the Eskay Camp spans approximately 850,000 hectares or 8,500 sq. km.
Notably, besides rich historical production at the Eskay and Snip mines, today’s Eskay Camp features a staggering 186 million ounces of gold, 958 million ounces of silver, 52.2 billion pounds of copper, and 1 billion pounds of molybdenum in current NI-43-101 resources (all categories)*. The insitu value of those resources is nearly $4 trillion (U.S.). Geologists agree that receding glaciers and new technology will accelerate this latest discovery phase and lead to the delineation of multiple new deposits this decade.
sq. km Total Area
Despite many spectacular moments since the late 1980’s the multi-commodity Eskay Camp is still in its early stages of discovery and development, underscoring the opportunities for investors today and for decades into the future. Barriers to entry into this unique district are high as virtually no claims are open for staking and only about 15 companies control a vast area, meaning Eskay Camp juniors command premium valuations.
- Pretium’s Brucejack mine, one of Canada’s highest-grade gold operations, produced 347,743 ounces in 2020, with the company generating $369.2 million in free cash flow.
- Seabridge Gold’s massive KSM Project features one of the world’s largest accumulations of gold and copper.
- A lot more gold and silver have been found at Murray Pezim’s famous late 1980’s discovery at Eskay Creek, with Skenna Resources planning to bring that past producer back online.
- Tudor Gold’s Treaty Creek Project has become one of the largest gold discoveries in Canada in the last 30 years.
- Eskay Mining is following up on significant 2020 early-stage new gold-rich VMS discoveries at its Jeff and TV targets.
- Garibaldi Resources continues to explore one of the world’s highest-grade nickel discoveries at Nickel Mountain.
- Metallis Resources is now aggressively advancing a gold-rich porphyry discovery at Kirkham.
- Enduro Metals has made new high-grade gold and porphyry discoveries at under-explored Newmont Lake (adjacent to Foremore).
- Sassy’s Westmore is the newest grassroots gold drilling discovery in the Eskay Camp while the company is also exploring multiple VMS corridors at More Creek and Hanging Valley.
- The Eskay Camp has benefitted from several billion dollars’ worth of infrastructure improvements in recent years including three hydroelectric plants, new access roads, the Northwest Transmission Line, and the AltaGas Camp.
- Eskay Camp companies are working closely with First Nations who are strongly supportive of exploration and mining in this unique part of Northwest British Columbia.
*Sources: Seabridge NI-43-101 Estimates of Reserves and Resources By Project (Dec. 2020); Brucejack Project Reserves & Resources Update (March 2020); Tudor Gold March 2021 Initial Resource Estimate; 2021 Eskay Creek Mineral Resource Estimate (Skeena Resources, April 2021). Cautionary note: Mineral resources are not mineral reserves and do not have demonstrated economic viability. There is no certainty that all or any part of the mineral resources estimated will be converted into mineral reserves. Sassy notes that the mineralogical qualities and indications of other properties in the Eskay Camp are not necessarily indicative of the qualities or potential of the Foremore Project, and that such disclosure should not be relied upon by investors.